Tuesday, September 12, 2017

VELOTHON Stockholm 2017

VELOTHON Stockholm
My last post of this years Velothon Stockholm bicycle race. A collage and a slideshow. In it you can spot the photographer that came home with nearly 4000 photos. To see the photos at flickr press here. It was a good day for cycling, great weather and many happy riders out on the roads. I met one woman at the FikAnn cafe who after the race rode back on her bike to the cafe, (an extra 20km),for a well deserved rest and a bite to eat.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful action shots!

Lois said...

I looked back through your photos of this event and they are excellent!

Stuart said...

And I thought I took a lot of shots. You got some great ones. I feel as though I was there.

Lasse Jansson said...

Jag gissar att du vid det här laget kan panorera förbipasserande cyklar utan att titta. Till och med i sömnen... Hög kvalitet på ditt bildmaterial, bra jobbat!