Thursday, November 02, 2017

November Darkness

New &Old
November. Not my favorite month of the year. It feels like it is dark 24/7. Most of the the Autumn colors are gone. Icy roads in the morning. Cold and rainy. I got this idea of shooting one month of evening photos. We will see if I can go through with it. If so this is the first photo in the series. It shows the new "glass house" waiting area at the Tungelsta commuter station, next to the century old Station House, where the last station master still lives. Shot handheld with my new Canon zoom lens at ISO 1250.

5 comments:

Lowell said...

The perfect hour for photography! And it's a great shot...so clean and tack sharp. I don't envy you the darkness and the cold, though.

William Kendall said...

Lit up like this, the building particularly stands out.

JudithK said...

Yes. Do it. I love nocturnes. (Especially if I'm not doing them.)

wcs said...

A good project, I hope you continue. Oh, and I have lens envy! Time to start shopping...

Stuart said...

Good luck with the plan. Hopefully it will inspire me to get out and take more night shots. You're off to a good start.